Auger-APC Home page
The APC is one of the French laboratories building the Pierre Auger Observatory.
This web site describes the experiment as well as the work carried out by our group.
These pages are split up into three sections :
- The public section containing
- A brief presentation of the project describing the physical motivations as well as the realization of the Observatory.
- The presentation of the APC group members indicating their main responsabilities.
- The main activities of our group.
- A link to the CRPropa web page . CRPropa is a numerical framework for UHECRs propagation developed within the Auger-APC group.
- The different theses carried out by group members.
- The availability of 1% of the data collected by the Pierre Auger Observatory Public Event Explorer
- Finally a few links to web pages dealing with cosmic rays in general and Auger in particular, or to the home pages of other collaboration groups.
- A section with Auger restricted access, therefore reserved to Auger Collaboration members.
- The internal pages reserved to the members of our team.
Auger Press Book